Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: hey where's everybody??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member juzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    What's going on here...? Hey I have another question too, does the DMX 6fire LT work flawlessly, drivers vice, with the MWPC front module? How about the two MIDI ports? Do they both work at the same time?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are still here [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Less postings means less problems I guess (or less EWS'ses).

    Your question: I don't know if the combination works, because my MWPC is still hooked to the good old EWS and in another computer than the DMX.
    But Terratec claims it works, the Lite version is especially released for that purpose. So it would be very strange if it didn't work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •